[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Patch Together :: Forum • View topic - Spam reporting

Welcome to PatchTogether Forum

It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Spam reporting
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:00 am 

As much I enjoy 'ghost-busting' around here to try to clean up the spammed posts, there needs to be a better system than this to keep the posts of the forum on topic. What can we do about this?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Spam reporting
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm 

I know what you mean. Over half these posts I can't read. I use Google translator and I'm not impressed with what I see. Since when was PT a grounds to post crappy spam. At least in the older forum almost everyone posted in English so you knew what they were saying. :|
Who needs to write 13 different post for one site anyway? If you are really interested in getting someone on an English site to find you, at least post your junk in English (tho I'd rather they didn't post at all).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 am 
Site Admin

We have closed forum registration and made registration only available through PT site. Hope that can eliminate some of those spams.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 am 

Thank you =3

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 am 

Great. Thanks for looking into it.

Offline Profile