where design and community
comes together
Votsique Twins + Bunnies.
by Ribbun
Submitted on 27th Jan 2011
Comments : 6 comment(s)
Voted by : 15 People
Average Score: Vote to know the Score
Visits : 2569
About My Design

These two are my twin character designs. Excuse the fact that they look like girls, they are infact very much male. (ROFLMAOdontaskme) Kou Votsique is the one with purplish pink eyes, he is a more outgoing one of the two and is more of a "do this, ask later." kind of guy. Mou Votsique is the one with lime-green eyes and is the one who is more reclusive. He is easily embarrassed and very blunt when it comes to expressing stuff. Their tails form a complete heart shape or arrow shape. when seperated, it is half of a heart. Threw in a few bunny to match this year's chinese zodiac sign. 8D I would absolutely love to see these two as a figurine, I'd self-combust in happiness.

6 Comments
chzdrac commented on 27th Nov 2011 (Report Spam)
haha, cute.
Greykitty commented on 3rd Feb 2011 (Report Spam)
It's rather cute, I'm not big on anime-ish things but this one is nicely done and the bunnies are a great touch. Not sure how great a toy it would make but maybe a t-shirt for sure.
Ribbun commented on 2nd Feb 2011 (Report Spam)

Thankyou guys~ > v<

LOL! I definitely understand what you guys are trying to say.

But yes it seems that I am the only one who would pay money for this LOL... kinda sad now that I do think about it.

I'll definitely keep this in mind when I decide to use this website more in the future~ Thankyou again~

Oh & I am actually planning to put them in a comic ohohoo~. o uo

Snarky commented on 2nd Feb 2011 (Report Spam)
I'm....Seriously conflicted. I can't say this would make a good toy because as Obsideon said you don't really have a good audience. However the way these characters seem to interact with each other has piqued my interest. I want to learn more about these characters but that only helps you if you were planning on making a comic book or something, not a toy
hyperdroid commented on 1st Feb 2011 (Report Spam)

I agree with Obsideon, I'm not sure if anyone would understand these characters aside from yourself and several others who are aware of them. But! I really do like the design, I think they're supah adorable.

Obsideon commented on 1st Feb 2011 (Report Spam)
Neh, I can't really see the attraction D: Would anyone apart from you buy this? I don't know these characters, why would I buy this? This is what you must think when you designs a toy.
About Artist

Ribbun has submitted 1 design so far.

Embed this Design

Embed this Design to help promote it around the web.

Click on the box below, Press "CTRL + C" to Copy and then Paste on other websites or blogs that allow basic html.