where design and community
comes together
The Butt Bee stress ball
by Mokenda from AZ, United States
Everyday Products > Office Toy
Submitted on 24th Apr 2011
Comments : 10 comment(s)
Voted by : 20 People
Average Score: Vote to know the Score
Visits : 3350
About My Design

What better way to take out the frustrations of a long and stressful day at work than to violently strangle someone? Rather than using your co-workers, use the 'Butt Bee' Stress Ball insead! Not only is he the perfect appearance and size for squeezing the ever living daylights out of, but he makes noise as well! As you squeeze, the Butt Bee lets out noises mimicking strangulation (maybe gasseous sounds as well) as his little eyes but out of his head! The body is made of a flexible rubber/plastic compound with a gelatenous base inside holding the voice chip in place. The eyes, while connected, have a slightly thinner coating of the rubber 'skin' which allows them to pop out of the head. The wings are affixed with a thicker base so their application point is stronger for a better hold as the bee goes through the abuse of stress relief. The arms and legs are painted on.

10 Comments
Megamaw commented on 26th Mar 2012 (Report Spam)
hahahahaha oh god
Mokenda commented on 24th Aug 2011 (Report Spam)

Well he can't afford the cosmetic surgery for the bigger butt, that's why he decided to enter in hopes for the operation ;)

RoiDesRats commented on 8th Jul 2011 (Report Spam)
You should try an bigger butt version, this one is too shy!
Mokenda commented on 27th Jun 2011 (Report Spam)

I was thinking of a stress ball my brother had gotten quite a while back which was made of a durable material with a gel base, such as explained in the description. When I started the concept for the Butt Bee I thought a durable material such as that would be ideal for a stress ball with extensions (the wings) seeing as it wouldn't tear apart like typical foam balls would.

Focus on the design itself isn't something which I could expand much on, considering how simple it is to begin with. As such, the materials seemed like a better thing to focus on.

taolo commented on 11th Jun 2011 (Report Spam)
focus less on the functionality of your toy and more on the design - looks ok - as the concept is solid the other elements (stress ball) will come along
Mokenda commented on 11th May 2011 (Report Spam)

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the great comments and votes!
Hopefully it'll all pay off and this'll become a reality :)

Snarky commented on 5th May 2011 (Report Spam)
...I love it. 10/5
misturd commented on 4th May 2011 (Report Spam)

this was let all my stress out! i want it! :)

CatMonster commented on 30th Apr 2011 (Report Spam)
Its so ugly that I want it! I love that horrid derpy face!
anuvia commented on 27th Apr 2011 (Report Spam)
Okay, this is just super funny. I love the zany/wacky look of it, especially in the drawing of it actually having been squeezed, haha. This is just too rad to not enjoy, haha. I'd totally buy one. I think that expression sold me; I couldn't stop giggling when I pictured this placed nonchalantly on someone's office desk.
More Designs by Artist
About Artist

Mokenda has submitted 5 designs so far.

Embed this Design

Embed this Design to help promote it around the web.

Click on the box below, Press "CTRL + C" to Copy and then Paste on other websites or blogs that allow basic html.