where design and community
Submitted on 2nd Mar 2011
Comments : 7 comment(s)
Voted by : 30 People
Average Score: Vote to know the Score
Visits : 2750
About My Design

Oh no, it did it again... Well, er, no, no, no it isn't dead, it's just... How to say that ? Let's say that its head is like a safety valve : as soon as it overheats, its head just... jumps out from its body. That's the only solution we've found to avoid it... blowing up. Sorry. We are going to fix that. We're searching. We'll find. One day. Expecting that day, you can keep the head. It could make a very nice... clipboard. Or what you want. Sorry.

7 Comments
taolo commented on 11th Jun 2011 (Report Spam)
cool and original! -four
Elfenn commented on 7th Apr 2011 (Report Spam)

Thanks guys =) I'd love to see my design made as a separate toy but I'm not sure it's the goal of the biting pear challenge... But I'd love it, and I even imagine le head jumping out from the body thanks to a system with a spring ; but... it would be very complicated to create :p

Musebabble commented on 11th Mar 2011 (Report Spam)
Hahaha. A Clever take on the biting pear. It would be even better, if the robot could stand on his own, on his feet as well as on his head.
Zonkey commented on 9th Mar 2011 (Report Spam)
Very creative Elfenn! Specially with such a difficult shape. :D
Anarchpeace commented on 9th Mar 2011 (Report Spam)
HAHA awesomeeee the pear is cool! but I would even love to see this as a separate toy! with the biting pear theme and the body as well!
samotage commented on 8th Mar 2011 (Report Spam)

Oh man, this is a really clever take on the biting pear, and your presentation is excellent! I love how the main image sets the mood, and you follow it up with a very comprehensive turnaround :)

These are the kind of submissions I love to see :D 5!

Electrosponge commented on 8th Mar 2011 (Report Spam)

What a great approach to the pear.It's seem obvious to just design the pear from top to bottom, but the fact that designed it upside is really unique.

More Designs by Artist

...See All Designs

About Artist

Elfenn has submitted 9 designs so far.

Embed this Design

Embed this Design to help promote it around the web.

Click on the box below, Press "CTRL + C" to Copy and then Paste on other websites or blogs that allow basic html.